- Fall 2019
Thomson Reuters publishes sixth edition of Competition Law in China
2019 Thomson Reuters publishes eighth edition of Mergers and Acquisitions in China and the first edition of China's Foreign Investment Law.
Quarterly Business Operations in the People's Republic of China, Bureau of National Affairs, Portfolio
7070, Washington, D.C. (2015 updated quarterly)
- The first equity joint venture under China's Equity Joint Venture Law (The Great Wall Hotel).
- The first American petroleum concession (Atlantic Richfield).
- The first mining concession in China (Island Creek Coal Corporation).
- The largest automotive joint venture in China (General Motors - SAIC)
- More than 75 joint ventures formed; more than 100 subsidiaries created.
arbitrations successfully concluded.
success in China is the result of our strategic approach to doing business in this country. The foundations are a great product,
a consistent focus on understanding and meeting the needs of local consumers, fantastic partnerships, and a dedication to
bringing the latest industry technology to China," said Akerson. This approach, he said, has enabled General Motors to
remain the sales leader among global automakers in China for six consecutive years. In 2010, the US automaker and its joint
ventures with FAW Group and SAIC Motors sold a record 2.35 million vehicles in the domestic market, which contributed almost
30 percent of the company's total sales around the world.
- Recommendations available upon
- Reasonable hourly rates or Project basis billing
- No charge for initial telephone conference